7.09.2011

Beautiful. (Yes. You are.)

I haven't posted in a while. It's been really hard for me.  I just don't know what to say.  Especially after this post, where I talk about body image and being comfortable with how I look.  But that was before I gained 30 pounds. 

I'd like to sit here and tell you all that I love my body.  That I'm proud of how I look but I can't.  I hate it.  I'm ashamed.  I absolutely hate how I look. 

I haven't taken any outfit pics lately.  Nothing I own fits.  And if it did, I wouldn't be able to see past my double chin.  Or my flabby arms.  Or the extra 10lbs that the camera adds.  But... I'm trying.  I'm learning. 

So here are some blogs I have been visiting lately.  And the funny thing is that I look at all these women and think about how beautiful they are.  I wish I could look at myself and feel the same way. 

Curve Appeal

Curvy & Wholesome

The Curvy Model

F*$k Yeah Curvy Fashion

Beautiful and Strong Women

PS- One plus of gaining weight = boobs!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails